Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chance encounter

I ran into one of them yesterday. Blind luck. The whole night I'd had the feeling of someone following, on that hunch I turned down some random alley and hid behind one of those big garbage bins. And here comes my tail, mumbling to himself and blindly stumbling past me. I groped around in the dark for anything useful  and settled on a nice big chunk of asphalt. And that guy just kept stumbling down the alleyway, mumbling some crazy shit I couldn't make heads or tails of.

It was really simple to get close to him, even simpler to bring that chunk down on his head, and down he went without a sound. I beat his skull in just to be sure. For the fallen, my brain told me. For revenge, my heart said. Either way it felt...good.

No comments:

Post a Comment