Monday, October 31, 2011

Never go down a dark alley

Especially alone. Especially in this city. Got jumped this morning- not by one of them, but by some punk gangbangers. They roughed me up pretty good, had a rib poking through my side when they got done. The whole thing was just to score some quick cash, quick cash I didn't have. It's a rule, never bring cash outside the safe house unless you're on your way to buy something.

So I got a swift kick to my side for my trouble and my wallet dumped on my head. Bastards left me to bleed out in that alley. But I didn't, crawled my ass out of there, half a mile on my hands and knees, back to the apartment. I did what I could, but I'm hurt, hurt bad. That rib is still sticking out there and I've gone through a couple bandages trying to keep most of my blood inside me.

Come to think of it, why in the hell am I typing this? I need to call a clinic, risky, but I can't move, and I'm going to bleed out on my couch if I don't get some help soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment