Sunday, October 16, 2011

Nightmares

I had a pretty bad one last night. It was like being trapped in one of those action movie you can't stop watching, that's all I did, watch. I was in the safe house with everyone, they were all prepared for something, armed to the teeth with blades and guns, mostly pistols, but one guy was packing something automatic. Got to give my dream logic credit for that. And that something came for them, an invisible something. One of the underground went to the floor in an impressive spray of blood, and everyone ignored them. I tried to scream, I tried to warn to them, but they all remained oblivious watching one door. One by one they went down in increasingly brutal ways, ignoring their own pain and deaths. Hell, one gal even got her jaw ripped off and her arm bent in a way it wasn't supposed to go before she sank to the floor in a puddle of blood.

And then the door blew open, and there it was. I felt that blinding pain in my skull, like my mind was trying to turn itself inside out and I woke up covered in ice cold sweat. I hate those nightmares, but it's a fact of life for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment